Overheard on the Baby Monitor
"Let’s go get your pajamas on… we’re going to take a trip to the Pajama-zon rainforest!"
My husband is weird, but at least he is a great dad! I can’t wait to hear his dad jokes when we get older. ;)
My littlest loves
Their bond is already so strong. They make each other smile & laugh like nothing else I’ve ever seen. They snuggle all the time. The other morning, Cambria woke up hungry and started to cry. Emberly jumped out of bed, ran over, and said “Shhhhhh, it’s okay sister. I’m here, I’ll take care of you. Don’t cry. Shhhhh, I’m here.” My heart almost burst on the spot!
I can’t imagine better siblings even if I tried. I’m sure that they will fight as they get older, but I really hope that they will be best friends all throughout life. I hope that they are able to lean on each other for support, long after Richard & I are gone. I hope that they share a special bond that only sisters can have and I hope that they will always love each other.
4 months old
- 25 1/2 inches long (80th percentile)
- 14 lbs 1 oz (50th percentile)
- 41 1/2 cm head circumference (75th percentile)
And… she can roll over back to tummy now! She is officially a mobile baby rolling everywhere. Nothing is safe. Not that it ever was with a 2 year old ;)
Cambria - 4 months (17 weeks)
- My sweet, happy girl! She is starting to giggle and the sounds makes my heart so happy it could burst!
- Rolled over tummy to back for the first time yesterday
- She can almost roll from back to tummy but has a hard time getting those chunky little thighs over. So.Many.Rolls <3
- Chewing on everything! Poor girl has had bumps on her gums for weeks, but nothing has broken through yet. It doesn’t stop her from being in a great mood!
- Her hair is falling out and I need to get a picture of the back, she looks like a balding old man with a toupee
- Growing out of size 3 month clothes. Putting those away is going to be a sad event. 3-6 months & 6 months clothes now
- 4 month checkup is tomorrow, so we finally get to see how much you have grown!